Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Saturday, January 10, 2009

don't fake me a smile.


I crack jokes to drive you crackers.
 Most chumps love presuming me have another side view as a debt collector?
 Indeedy, straight-out. 
I love bein' drowned up 
by perfect silence, to keep this thing in my skull operates 
with no interfering of people holler at. 
Im fine paling up with underdogs
 as long as they don't bark or bite or loosen up the locks
 Its no doubt im redeeming what hip20%hop back again
 a little sick actin' to retain
a fake fuck geeky fucker whom reads and writes and shake hands along a big smile on face, fakin' laughters for yar sake so you don't feel outta space. 
So peace out, from here KL to JB, from SG to AUS.

With Authority Comes Obediences, With My Thoughts Come Our Controllable Consequences.-Wythe See