Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Monday, January 12, 2009

Math P

My idea is simple enough to blow you up
just open the page and swallow it up
it feels like a rebound, only i can't sup all it up
it feels like a takedown, only i can barely stand up
i ain't a geek but obviously only geeks can do this
do all these bull-shits
god why am i facing all it, i thought i did rip it all off, for eternity
yes it had left me
but unconsciously, im actually stalking this shit
it left me crept up
its fatiguing
to keep me stressed out
im looking at it
but in my head words are telling me to get up and quit
physically im sticked to it
my hand is holdin a candy stick
or a pimp stick
now i can't give a shit, just gotta put my mind to it
Applied or Pure, i gotta do this.
Maths.