Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rabbit Run.


Some days I just wanna up and call it quits 
I feel like I'm surrounded by a wall of bricks 
Every time I go to get up I just fall in pits 
My life's like one great big ball of shit 
If I could just, put it all into all I spit 
Instead of always tryin to swallow it 
Instead of starin at this wall and shit 
While I sit writer's block, sick of all this shit 
Can't call it, shit 
All I know is I'm about to hit the wall 
if I have to see another one of mom's alcholic fits 
This is it, last straw, that's all, that's it 
I ain't dealin with another fuckin politic 
I'm like a skillet bubblin until it filters up 
I'm about to kill it, I can feel it buildin up 
Blow this buildin up, I've been sealed enough 
My cup, runneth over, I done filled it up 
The pen explodes and busts, ink spills my guts 
You think, all I do is stand here and feel my nuts? 
Well I'ma show you what, you gon' feel my rush 
You don't feel it, then it must be too real to touch 
Peal the dutch, I'm about to tear shit up 
Goosebumps yea, I'ma make your hair sit up 
Yea sit up, I'ma tell you who I be 
I'ma make you hate me, cause you ain't me 
You wait, it ain't too late to finally see 
what you closed-minded fucks were too blind to see 
Whoever finds me is gonna get a finder's fee 
out this world, ain't no one out their mind as me 
You need piece of mind? Here's a piece of mine 
All I need's a line 
But sometimes I don't always find the words to rhyme 
to express how I'm really feelin at that time 
Yea sometimes sometimes sometimes 
Just sometimes, it's always me 
How dark can these hallways be? 
The clock strikes midnight, one, two, then half past three 
This half-assed rhyme with this half-assed piece of paper 
{*rip*} I'm desperate at my desk 
If I can just get the rest of the shit off my chest again 
Stuck in this slump, can't think of nothin 
Fuck I'm stumped, but wait, here comes somethin 
{*crumples paper*} Nope, it's not good enough, scribble it out 
New pad, crinkle it up, and throw the shit out 
I'm fizzlin now, thought I figured it out 
Ball's in my court, but I'm scared to dribble it out 
I'm afraid, but why am I afraid? 
Why am I a slave to this trade? 
Cyanide I spit to the grave 
Real enough to rile you up 
Want me to flip it I can rip it any style you want 
I'm a switch hitter bitch, Jimmy Smith ain't a quitter 
I'ma sit until I get enough in me to finally hit a 
fuckin boilin point, put some oil in your joints 
Flip the coin bitch, come get destroyed 
An MC's worst dream, I make 'em tense 
They hate me, see me and shake like a chainlink fence 
By the looks of 'em, you would swear that Jaws was comin 
By the screams of 'em, you would swear I'm sawin someone 
By the way they're runnin, you would swear the law was comin 
It's now or never and tonight is all or nothin 
Momma Jimmy keeps leavin on us, he said he'd be back 
He pinky promised, I don't think he's honest 
I'll be back baby, I just gotta beat this clock 
Fuck this clock, I'ma make 'em eat this watch 
Don't believe me watch, I'ma win this race 
And I'ma come back and rub my shit in your face, bitch 
I found my nitch, you gon' hear my voice 
'Til you sick of it, you ain't gonna have a choice 
If I gotta scream 'til I have half a lung 
If I had half a chance I'd grab it - Rabbit, run

Artist:EMINEM.