Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Monday, January 4, 2010

*update 'Train to Live'

*Thx for lending me this Gi during training Mr Yeoh.


Not exactly the diary people, so i'd love to say a little about my trainin' instead.

Caught some bruises in the training center these couple of weeks. The recent injury is my left foot which was caused during a particular sparring. At this moment, i still can not access any hardcore physical training, which is really frustrating. Remember my first sparring with the heavyweight boxing champion, i didn't strike much durin the early match, then i heard the coach shouted '20seconds'. That was the time i landed 3 head combos. But that didn't end well, he charged in and landed non-stop combos and caused my mouth to bleed, Gotta get a mouthguard soon. Gracie Jiu-jitsu hasn't really caught my passion untill these times. I just can't wait to get back to have more tactical training.

My 'Brother' ,the Champion of that gym, has been givin a lot of helpful advices in my stance and striking, really do appreciate it. Hope the fight this month will turn out great.

So now im back here in KL, despite my sprained leg, i went to the workout center to work on my upper body. Without my legs its really kinda hard to sweat.

And lastly, happy new year 2010.