Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tribute to a bruised heart.


What you had been writing has inspired my pain
Guess all the words just too magical to open up my can
All the memories ive been tryin too hard not to retain
but i can't,
To put it behind my head do it like a snap
Can't walk back neither can i ever step
Im stuck in between runnin' this fucking lap.

Her beauty clashed and knocked me black aback
Stun me off to drop the plate-rack
Paved the way im no longer a sad-sack
Space got so small yet i felt ever wanna stay

Till one day,
We hang around sitting in the starbucks
Heart pumped so hard like a moving truck
Plucked my little finger things were gettin' hot
Till one minute sweetness all got locked-
The fuck down as her ex came over and spitted shit
Before i could get the picture he pulled her over and just leave
Then is the moment i regret till this hour and eve
It feels like i wasn't made as a man to react and weave


*if 'you' are reading this and feel uncomfortable with your pic in my blog, please do let me know and ill have it removed