Crusty? shit no just not in talkin mood.

Intitled: Wythe; Manner: Intimidating, sportful, recreational; Attitude: Fatigueless, egomaniac; Chores: Books and sports.; Sociability: Donkey-Ass sucking,nvr bothered & nvr will.;

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the way to live

As i get older, uncertainty about love and happiness tends to get bigger along the way. Happiness seems like a black hole that gets wider and bigger as day goes by, it gets harder to fill stuffs in it as well. I remember when i was younger i could spend my whole evening at a simple playground with a couple of friends laughing all the time.

Now i have to sleep without my eyelids staring blindly at the ceiling wondering what to look after, to eventually cram the black hole.

I have plans, but more importantly, im also planning to be surprised. Not plainly focusing on great wealth or a success that is based fully on our own definitions.

Sometimes it really helps to state out a piece of mind which allows me to get a peace of mind. I want to be a psychologist, I like journalism, I can do business. Yet, i can only end up being one. The big problem is, which one, is going to let me cram the big black hole of life.


Also there is one thing ive wanted to say a long time ago, To live, you have to love. There isn't much differences between live and love, the only difference is an I and an O.